- March 19-25
- NEWSLETTER ARTICLES ARE DUE!
- Please join us for a Night of Giving Saturday, March 25, 5-8 pm. There will be pizza, cookies and drinks provided. We will be making gifts for 4 local nursing homes that the children will be singing at in April. This event is open to all ages and will be great fun for the whole family. (if you would like to donate, they are always in need of soft blankets (new), socks, gold fish snacks or something to brighten their room.
- You are invited to a Bridal Shower in honor of Katie Hardison and Tyler Brooks on Saturday, April 1, 2017, from 2:00-4:00 in Fellowship Hall.
- Acolyte Training will be April 9 during Sunday School.
- This year’s Cross Walk thru Mooresville will be on Friday, April 14. We’ll need volunteers to make 100 pimento sandwiches at church the Thursday before. Please see Debbie Crouch, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help make sandwiches or want to purchase a t-shirt.
- Life Scout Jake Duke has been working on his Eagle Scout project, landscaping between the Gym and Scout Hut. He would like to plant azalea bushes in this area, but needs help. If you would like to contribute to the purchasing of azalea bushes, please put “Eagle Scout Project” in the memo line of your check.
- If you are interested in serving Communion, please see Linda or Tommy Ingalls to be included on the list.
- End of Year Giving Statements are available in the Narthex.
- Please remember the 12 local backpack children when you do your shopping this week.
Sundays Youth 6:00 pm
Mondays Boy Scouts 7:00 pm
Wednesdays Choir Practice 6:30 pm
Cub Scouts 6:30 pm
Young Adults 6:30 pm
Thursdays AA Meeting 7:00 pm